Do you want a best newsletter plugin for WordPress? Having an email list for your business is a great source of interacting with your customers and also for boosting your sales.
Today, a number of robust plugins are available in the market which can help you generate successful email list and augment your business growth along the elevating trajectory.
Let us see the twenty Top WordPress Newsletter Plugins.
- Top 20 Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins 2021
Top 20 Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins 2021
1. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is one of the best newsletter plugin for WordPress available in the market today which will augment your email subscribers. It will let you add a variety of opt-in form types across a broad spectrum such as popovers and scroll boxes.
- 50 + Opt-in form templates.
- Add opt-in forms to key locations on your blog.
- Split testing functionality.
- Actionable reporting/statistics.
If you have a WordPress website, then OptionMonster is the best newsletter plugin for WordPress you can ever get. You can easily edit forms, use new ones, and undertake split tests among other things.
- Has an amazing selection of templates.
- Exit intent feature.
- Easily customizable
- Has the ability to add custom CSS.
- Enables page level targeting.
- Allows A/B split testing.
This is another great WordPress newsletter plugin that enables the creation of high converting landing pages in a short span of time and works best for WordPress websites.
- Provides more than 70 landing page templates
- Unlimited traffic.
- Mobile responsive templates.
- Built-in analytics.
- Digital asset delivery.
4. Popup Domination
Popup Domination is a WordPress newsletter signup plugin. This plugin is used only for a single opt-in form: popovers. A remarkable feature of Popup domination is that it can be installed both as a WordPress plugin or any website in the shape of standalone version.
- Provides over 24 design templates.
- Comes as standalone software.
- Enables easy customization.
- Has built in analytics.
- A/B split testing.
- Page level targeting.
5. Optin Panda
This pulgin is specifically created as a content locking. Consequently, users can add an opt-in to the content and if a person subscribes to it, the content hidden will be unveiled in front of him.
- Affords three different design styles for content lockers.
- Supports most popular email providers.
- Allows subscription via the social networks option.
- Unlimited custom fields.
- Has built-in reporting.
6. WP Subscribe
WP Subscribe is a lightweight opt-in form best free newsletter plugin for WordPress. The process is also very easy as users just have to install & activate it. Go to your widgets page and add the widget to the areas you want.
- It can be added to multiple widget areas.
- It supports MailChimp, AWeber, and Feedburner.
- Gives color customization.
- Allows shortcode placement.
- Page level targeting.
It is one of the poplular WordPress plugin for newsletter from Mailchimp which has a horde of advanced features that other plugins lack.
- Offers basic customization options.
- It has mobile responsive forms.
- It will integrate the statistics from MailChimp into your WordPress dashboard.
8. Thrive Architect
It is a hassle-free plugin that allows making high converting landing pages, course pages, webinar pages, opt-in form pages, sales pages etc.
- It has more than 150 templates.
- Undo and redo functionality.
- 2 step opt-in forms.
- Drag & drop page builder.
- Import/export functionality.
Icegram is a great plugin to use if you are eyeing on increasing subscribers. You can check out the pop-ups, slide-ins, alert boxes, inlines etc. They have a basic plan which is absolutely free and the Premium plans start at $97 per year. It is one of the free wordpress newsletter plugin
- It includes a set of 12 message types.
- Has a theme for multiple message types.
- A/B testing.
- Provides an exit intent mechanism.
10. OptimizePress 2.0
OptimisePress 2.0 is an impressive plugin which lets you retain full control over your content. It comes with a horde of features including drag and drop page editor, membership panels, sales pages etc. Another great simple newsletter plugin for WordPress.
- Has 30 themes to choose from.
- Various theme and plugin versions.
- Create landing pages.
- Create a launch funnel.
- Mobile Responsive.
11. MailPoet Newsletters
MailPoet Newsletters have a user-friendly interface and can revamp your newsletter arena to new heights. It doles out a number of interesting features such as creating automated emails, autoresponders, post notifications, among other things and therefore it is one of the best Newsletter Plugins for WordPress.
- You can choose from over 70 themes.
- Gives the same look, irrespective of the email client.
- Allows you to fully automatize the sending process.
12. Ninja Popups
This is a very popular WordPress popup plugin which is focused on creating opt-in popups. It has an impreesive array of animation effects which users can use it in their designs.
- Great assemblage of pre-built templates for a variety of uses.
- Different options to trigger your popups by conditions.
- Supports split testing.
GoDaddy is a celebrated name vis-a-vis buying domain names and hosting business. Apart from this, it also works like a mailing list plugin for WordPress. You can easily use this amazingly best Free WordPress Newsletter Plugins and collect the email addresses and send upto 50 mails.
- It is easy to use the plugin
- It supports several languages
- Has a very practical widget
Hustle brings all the behaviors and conditions to target visitors with email opt-ins at your disposal. It has an easy user interface that uses post, login, category, tag, referral link, and device type etc.
- It uses time, on-click, scroll, location, position, page, etc.
- Integrates with popular email services.
- Offers a free plan for one opt-in method.
Bloom is an amazing mailing list plugin created by Elegant Themes. It offers different opt-in forms like a popup, slide-in, inline or below content, sidebar widget, and content locker.
- You can choose from more than 100 pre-made templates.
- Provides unique options to stimulate your automatic opt-in forms.
- In-dashboard analytics for reviewing forms’ impressions and conversion rates.
16. WP Notification Bar Pro
WP Notification plugin allows you to add a notification bar to the top or bottom of your site. Users can display an opt-in form within this bar, or display text & a button and lure traffic to your website.
- Unlimited notification bars.
- A/B split testing.
- Basic analytics.
- Supports MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi etc.
Looking for WordPress Plugins to Get More Email Subscribers? This is the best Email Newsletter Plugins for WordPress that focuses on user experience. It has a preview feature using which one can see what the visitors will see on your website.
- 20 prebuilt customizable newsletter opt-ins.
- You can display popups on specific pages across specific categories.
- A/B testing.
It is one of the most popular free marketing plugins in the WordPress store. It gives you different opt-ins such as the welcome mat scroll-in popup on the exit-intent technology. You can use this best free newsletter WordPress plugin.
- Customizable templates.
- A/B testing.
- Advanced display rules display the popup on a mobile, desktop or home page.
Mailster is a cost-effective newsletter plugin which helps users to build fully functional newsletter software.
- Makes use of third-party services such as Mandrill, Amazon SES etc.
- Six types of autoresponders.
- Supports real-time tracking of mails.
20. Mail Bank
It is a free SMTP plugin that offers quick and confident email deliverability.
- It includes a list of features to test, log, etc.
- Lets you control email deliverability.
Investing in premium free email newsletter plugin for WordPress can help you foster better communication with your customers and only then you can think of targeting them with your products.
You can use free WordPress Newsletter Plugins to build your mailing list if your budget is low. But if you are ready to invest more you can easily use a number of nifty plugins that will help you gauge the behaviour of the customers online.
Using this data, you can build leads and shower your patronage with your products and services and increase your sales in no time.